Wabi Sabi Women
Life isn’t perfect - but you are
- What would your life be like if you could actually like/love yourself and see yourself as perfectly imperfect, in fact, beautiful, even with those extra pounds? How much have you sacrificed because you didn’t believe you measured up to our cultural “body beautiful standard?” I know I missed out on one too many pool parties!
- What if you could pursue your creative endeavors without fear of being judged, without the fear of being seen as not good enough or talented enough? What would you love to do but never had the confidence or belief in yourself to pursue it? We are all born creative beings, every one of us!
- How would it feel if you could say “no” to those who don’t deserve your respect, your time, or your love? How much of yourself have you given away to those who didn’t deserve you? I know I wouldn’t have wasted so much time on undeserving lovers, “friends,” or jobs that didn’t recognize my talents or respect my worth. When we don’t love or value ourselves, we settle.
- What would your life be like if you could embrace the aging process instead of fearing it and treating it like some dreaded disease? What if you could look in the mirror and smile at the woman standing there instead of seeing someone who needs to make an appointment for some Botox injections? Did you know that the way we age has a lot to do with our thoughts and emotions related to getting older? Imagine how it would feel to let go of that.
- What if you trusted your own intuition enough to know that the choices you make are the right ones for you? What if you stopped demeaning and questioning yourself - always beating yourself up and wondering whether you said the right thing, did the right thing, acted and looked the right way?
Imagine how amazing your life will be once you truly love the person you are and are then able to share that love with others?
Whatever you’ve just imagined, your life could be, and should be that wonderful! And I can help you achieve it.
I get it. I’m right there with you. Life isn’t always that bowl of red ripe juicy cherries that we’d like it to be. In fact, life, just like relationships, it all takes work and sometimes it isn’t easy to stay optimistic. But when we work on self-love we will then treat ourselves with the care and respect we deserve. Our health will improve because we will no longer sabotage or treat our bodies, minds, our souls with disrespect. We will make the best choices for ourselves more often than not.
Here at Wabi Sabi Women we start at the core, working from the inside out by practicing self-love, offering ourselves self-respect (in many forms of self-care) rewriting or re-viewing our past stories, and learning to accept our imperfections as the things that make us perfect.
We work with nutrition, body movement that we love, practices to stimulate our minds and create peace within our souls. We can then adopt a life-changing Wabi Sabi mindset, where we leave behind those feelings of fear, self-doubt, and unworthiness, helping us to move on with the ability to focus on what genuinely matters and live our most glorious, healthy and joyful lives.
PLEASE JOIN US!