If it has to do with low-self esteem, feeling that you're not good enough, or you're unhappy with where you are in life - then you've come to the right place. Wabi Sabi Women coaching programs were created for women who are ready to let go of the fear, guilt, self-doubt, body image issues, and lack of self-worth that keeps us small.
YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE:
1. You fear getting older
2. You hate or dislike your body
3. You feel you're just not good enough
4. You feel lost and unsure about the future
5. You feel stuck and don’t know how to move forward
6. You Want to get Healthier (But Don’t Want To Go All "Chia Seed Crazy" To Get There)
7. You’re ready for things to change, to live life to your fullest potential, and are willing to commit and do the work to make that happen.
IF YOU CAN RELATE TO ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE, I CAN HELP - BECAUSE I'VE BEEN THERE, TOO
Hi! I’m Kim Klein, and it’s my goal to help you permanently conquer those feelings of inadequacy, self doubt, and feeling that if you just lost 20 pounds, or got a better job, or were more creative, that you would then be worthy and deserving of living the life you dream about.
Kim is a gifted Coach-Practitioner working with women to accept and celebrate their imperfections so that they can then move on to live healthy and happier lives.
There are many different ways we can work together. I offer personalized health coaching programs, life-coaching programs, group programs, self-guided plans or on an as-needed basis.
Download Kim's E-Book
How to Accept and Embrace Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Thank you for joining me here on Wabi Sabi Women. To subscribe to my newsletter and receive my e-book, please provide your information in the form below, and a download link will find its way to your inbox.